Due to the growing economy, India’s super riches are creating a buzz in the world of luxury. India is considered as one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Year over year, millionaire numbers are increasing and their lifestyle reaches new high of luxury. So, let’s have a look at the ultra-rich people’s lifestyle through a photo tour.
The Lifestyle of Indian’s Super Rich – A Photo Tour
1. Most Expensive Home in the World: Antilla, the official residence of the richest Indian is considered as the most expensive home in the world. The owner, Mukesh Ambani spent almost US$2 billion to built the house.
2. US$60 million gift to her wife: Mukesh Ambani gifted US$60 million (approx. Rs. 350 crore) Airbus plane to his wife Neeta Ambani on her 44th birthday. It is considered as one of the costliest gifts in the world.
3. Fleet of luxury cars: Gautam Singhania, one of the richest persons in India, has a fleet of luxury cars. He owns a large number of luxury cars, cost million of dollars. He also own private yacht!
4. Ratan Tata’s private jet: Ratan Tata, the former chairman of Tata Group, the multi-billion company, owns a private jet. He flies his private jet his own.
5. Anil Ambani Private Jet: Anil Ambani, the real brother of Mukesh Ambani and one of the richest persons in the world. He owns a Bombardier Global Express XRS, cost US$38 million.
6. 60 million euros wedding: Vanisha, the daughter of Pramod Mittal, the younger brother of Laxmi Mittal tied knot in a lavish wedding in Spain. According to news reports, Pramod Mittal spent almost Rs. 505 crore or 60 million EUROS.
7. Sahara Wedding: Subrata Roy Sahara’s son wedding cost Rs. 552 crore (approx.) which is equivalent to US$100 million. It is considered as one of the most expensive weddings in the world.
Article first published on February 21, 2015.