Mumbai is a beautiful travel and shopping destination in India. A good number of shopping malls in Mumbai are popular among the domestic and national level shopping lovers. To buy fashion clothes, latest apparels, electronic products, traditional clothes, kids wear, dress materials, and other things, then shopping malls in Mumbai is a perfect choice for your easy and quick decision.
Traveljee has compiled an amazing list of best and biggest shopping malls in Mumbai for best shopping experience.
6 Best and Biggest Shopping Malls in Mumbai for Shopping Tour
1. High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel
It is the largest shopping mall in Mumbai with gross floor area of 33,00,000 square feet. It has five-star hotel, a residential tower and commercial space. HSP has more than 500 stores on more than 310000 square meters space. It was opened in 1996 and still popular among Mumbaikars.
- Address: High Street Phoenix, The Phoenix Mills Limited, 462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West)
- Owned by: The Phoenix Mills Co. Ltd
- Popular Stores: Big Bazaar, Lifestyle, Tommy Hilfiger, Next, Provogue, Planet M and others.
- Total Floors: four
2. Inorbit Mall, Malad
Inorbit Mall is one of the most luxury shopping mall in Mumbai. It was developed by K Raheja Corporation in 2004. It is one of the largest shopping mall in South East Asia. On the ground floor, popular British stores are located. Besides British stores in the mall, there are good numbers of Indian designer fashion outlets.
On the first floor, a good number of national and international clothing brands, and music stores are located.
- Owned and Developed by: K Raheja Corporations
- Address: Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai – 400 064
- Popular Brands: Crossword Bookstore, Adidas, Marks & Spencer, Lifestyle, Spencer’s.
- Retail Space: 6,00,000 Square feet
3. Infinity Mall, New Link Road
Infinity Mall is one of the best shopping mall in Andheri west. Infinity Mall offers a good food court and children’s entertainment area. The mall also houses plenty number of stores for jewellery, electronics, clothing and music stores.
- Address: Next To Raheja Classic Complex, Oshiwara, Kavivar Pandit Indra Marg, Andheri West
- Popular Branded Stores: Provogue, Adidas, Raymonds, Nike, Food Bazaar, Westside and others.
4. Oberoi Mall, Goregaon East
Oberoi Mall is another luxurious shopping mall in Mumbai. It was opened in mid 2008 with a retail space of 5,00,000 square feet. On the first floor, shoppers can find cosmetics, accessories and perfumes stores. On the second floor, visitors can find sports, clothing and other stores. On the third floor, attractive gaming zone and food court is located. The Oberoi Mall is the nearest shopping mall from Mumbai Airport.
- Address: Dindoshi, Goregaon East, Oberoi Garden City, International Business Park
- Opening Hours: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Branded Stores: Pepe, Spykar, PVR Cinemas, TOmmy Hilfiger, Lifestyle, Adidas.
- Retail Space: 5,00,000 square feet.
5. Atria Mall, Worli
Atria Mall is one of the biggest shopping malls in Mumbai. It’s a popular mall for branded and luxury products. It was opened in mid 2006 with star-studded opening ceremony. Major attraction of the mall is environment friendly products, made by villagers. Besides the luxury shopping outlets, Atria houses one of the best 4D cinema halls.
- Address: Royal Garden, Opp Poonam Chambers, 2A/1, Dr Annie Besant Rd, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018
- Retail space: 1.90 lakh square feet
- Opening hours: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM (All days)
- Popular Brands: Pepe Jeans, Peter England, Rolls Royce, Mango, La Senza and others.
6. R City
R City mall is one of the best places for shopping in Mumbai. The mall is situated just 10 minutes from Phoenix Market City. About 60 food and beverage outlets are located in the mall. Besides the food and beverages, it houses fashion outlets, such as Big Bazaar, Shopper Stop, Pantaloons, Globus, Westside, Lifestyle, and others.
- Address: LBS Marg, Amrut Nagar, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086
- No. of floors: 3 floor for shopping and 9 floor for parking two wheeler and four wheeler
- Opened: 2009
- No. of stores and services: 500+
Related: Best Places to Visit in Mumbai
Article Title: 6 Best and Biggest Shopping Malls in Mumbai for Best Shopping Experience
Article last re-published on September 10, 2018.