Get ready to celebrate with Irish their most favorite St. Patrick’s Day Wellington 2019. People from all over the world wait for this day for many reasons. Families get a chance to take their loved ones out and spend some quality time dancing, drinking, and enjoying together. Expect lots of people dressed in green waiting to wish you as you mingle with them.
Our guide will take you through all the necessary information related to St. Patrick’s Day Wellington 2019 celebrations. If you have any queries or concerns related to the travel, read it all or take support from the web. Oodles of sites talk about this amazing event in detail.
Best Things to Do during St. Patrick’s Day Wellington 2019:
- Drinking is what you are mainly here for. Get your belly empty before the event starts as you will enjoy long conversation with loved ones while drinking.
- It is an ideal location for family or friends get-togethers. So plan your outing accordingly.
- To share a fact, more than 13 million pints of the black drinks are consumed worldwide on this special day. So be prepared as you are yet to start.
- Don’t miss the newest Irish bar at the Wellington by Jack Hackett.
- Patrick’s Day Parade 2019 is safe to celebrate with kids however do take care of your children as the crowd is huge.
Best Events in Wellington for St. Patrick’s Day 2019:
- Wellington St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2019 is celebrated in various different styles and manner. Join the Terracotta Warriors at Te Papa, Wellington. It is a rare opportunity to watch them closely.
- Attend the Greytown Country Market for some amazing activities and gathering is one of the Best Things to Do During St. Patrick’s Day 2019 in Wellington.
- Let your children be a part of the amazing weekend activities at Southern Cross Garden Bar restaurant. There are oodles of games, face painting, kiddie costumes to experiment with.
- Attending the Wellington St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2019 itself is a grand event that cannot be missed.
People have a holiday on the day of parade so you can expect a larger crowd. Welington’s Irish society hosts the entire event with music, dance, film screening, food, entertainment, and more. About more than 1 million people celebrate this day at different locations.
The entry is free for attending the parade followed by some Irish music. The St. Patrick’s Day Parade begins from 8:30 pm with some illuminated lantern float parade. Enjoy live performances throughout the event and marching. People are assured to have great time with family here.
Right now, we do not have any route map with us. We will update this section as and when we can able to get accurate route map.
Live Streaming Information:
Watch the new channels for live streaming of St. Patrick’s Day or catch live parade on any local new channel or website for the same. The day remarkable and many news channels cover the live streaming for it is celebrated globally on 17th March every year.
Make the most of this time with family and friends, party hard and dress well. Mingle with people as this is the place to make new friendship. We wish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day in advance.
Read Also: St. Patrick’s Day Auckland Parade 2019
Article Title: St. Patrick’s Day Wellington Parade 2019, Things to Do, Events, Live Streaming Tips, and More
Article first published on January 27, 2019.