Thousands of people gather to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Auckland every year. St. Patrick’s Day Auckland 2019 too is expected a great crowd number. The country thanks the sponsors, participants, and volunteers for their major support on every year’s celebrations. Pep up yourself for this mega event as you will get to make many new friends.
Our guide will help you with the information associated with the things to do, places of visit, events, parade details, live streaming, and more during your trip to St. Patrick’s Day Auckland 2019.
Best Things to Do During St. Patrick’s Day 2019 in Auckland:
- Auckland St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2019 is all set to rock your day with many activities planned. Bring your family and friends on Sunday, 11th March for entertainment activities and games.
- You can dance at their various bars and in the audience while the parade is on.
- Various artists perform live music and entertain you to the core with their Irish sounds and bagpipes.
- Your children will love the various counters open for tattoos and face paintings.
- Grab your green colored costume or you will feel the left one out in the crowd.
- Don’t miss to taste the finest wines in Auckland served on the St. Patrick’s Day.
- The entry is free and open to families so it is a kids’ friendly event.
Best Events in Auckland for St. Patrick’s Day 2019:
- Auckland St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2019 is all set for its various events. One of the most adored events is the Irish Fair Day. There is Irish music, dancing, and Irish games followed by plentiful of kiddie activities for the children. Some activities to mention are the vertical bungy, face painting and more…
- Get to the Irish Whiskey Tasting fest from 7 pm to 9 pm. They host a special evening to taste and learn about Ireland’s finest drinks.
- Attend the biggest St Patrick’s Day Parade in the southern hemisphere. You will get to see a variety of people dressed beautifully in Irish costumes and green colored outfits.
- On 17th March, Hugh Green Group will also host an Irish music and dance festival. The entry to this is free and begins from 11am – 6 pm.
Come along at the parade where you will experience Irish costumes, floats, faerie folk, musical performances, bands, horses, and more… The parade begins at midday at Ponsonby Terrace on the Ponsonby road and marches till Western Park.
You will also see Irish music and dance festival at Western Park. There are food stalls, drinking corners, and children’s activities at the parade.
Right now, we do not have any authenticate route map of Auckland St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2019. We will update this section if we get any accurate route map.
Live Streaming Information:
For live streaming of the entire parade in case you can’t make it in person, logon to this site: www.stpatrick.co.nz The site will give you details on the various timing when you can watch the show live.
We wish you a blissful St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2019 in Auckland and hope you make the most of your holiday here. For any further terms and conditions of attending the parade, take support of your friends who have been there before or browse the web.
Read Also: Abu Dhabi St. Patrick’s Day 2019 Parade
Article Title: St. Patrick’s Day Auckland 2019 Parade, Things to Do, Route Map, Events, Live Streaming Tips, and More
Article first published on January 26, 2019.