Christmas 2018 Wanganui will be celebrated in the best manner as every year. Wanganui Racecourse is for all ages Get spot prizes by participating in the best themed outfits and dresses.
The streets are well decorated with Christmas lights and there is excitement in people to celebrate this special day with family and loved ones. Note a few good events that take place during Christmas.
Christmas 2018 Wanganui: How to Spend, Parade, Things to Do, and Best Events
How to Spend Christmas in Wanganui:
- Christmas 2018 Wanganui at Te Rangi Whenua is celebrated in a traditional manner. It is an amazing museum and gallery for the guests to explore. They keep some exhibitions for the kids and the little ones love to be here.
- For an interactive and playful Christmas, take your kids to the Kids TM. It is an amazing place where your kids can learn and play the same time. It’s a theme place where your child can cook like a chef in the kitchen or build building like an architect.
- Have you ever been to Te Awa? It is the best place to experience wildlife. Based along the river, the place gives you fresh breeze, clean environment, and healthy atmosphere to spend quality time with family.
Christmas Events in Wanganui:
- As mentioned earlier, Wanganui Racecourse is the talk of the town during Christmas. People look up to participate in various events. The centre also introduces Christmas at the Races Wow Awards. They have a mascot race and many such exciting Christmas Events in Wanganui.
- Visit the exciting Wanganui Jockey Club for an amazing party time during Christmas. The games and contests will spoil you for choice. It is fun to spend time with kids here.
- Christmas Parade in Wanganui attracts a large crowd every year. If you interested in attending the Christmas Parade, visit the Victoria Avenue. It begins at 6:30.
Things to Do in Wanganui During Christmas:
- Don’t let your Christmas vacations go in vain as there is so much you can do and explore to make the holidays worth. Mornings are fun if you plan to cycle round the Bridges. There is a popular cycle route in the city adjoining the river.
- Plan a day picnic with family and kids up the Wanganui River Road. The view is amazing and breathtaking. Nature lovers will fall in love with this space. You can sit down and spend quality time with loved ones.
- Have you ever explored the serene Kai Iwi Beach? The black sands and rugged coastal cliffs are major tourist attractions. You will fall in love with the nature. In the neighborhood you can even explore the Castlecliff Beach.
We wish you a happy and peaceful Christmas 2018. Hope you have the best one!
Read Also: 5 Best Destinations to Spend New Year in NZ
Article Title: Christmas 2018 Wanganui: How to Spend, Parade, Things to Do, and Best Events
Article first published on November 14, 2018.