Christmas party will soon make everyone crazy in the preparations. Whether you are at work or home, you can’t get over with the festive mood of Christmas in Tauranga. Christmas 2018 Tauranga will also see many surprising events and attractions.
Many holiday packages are offered by the hotels and restaurants prepare special cuisines to attract customers during Christmas.
Christmas 2018 Tauranga: How to Spend, Things to Do, Parade, and Events
How to Spend Christmas in Tauranga:
- Taurang’s Christmas is the highlight of the town, so try to make it. The weather is beautiful during Christmas and it is fun to see many people arriving with the same mood of Christmas celebrations.
- Christmas 2018 Tauranga planned at the Blake Park is an entertainment package for the family. There are rides, food, music, and a decent crowd. Another great idea of spending Christmas with kids is to take them for the movie; they play classic Christmas movies like Miracle on 34th
- Be a part of the lovely carols sang at the Tauranga Art Gallery. More than 18 carols are sung by about 45 professional singers. It is a very divine and spiritual feeling.
Christmas Events in Tauranga:
- Rush to the Tauranga Race Course for some splendid events of Christmas. They have certain admission fee for the adults. Enjoy a barbecue bash and play different games.
- For crazy family Christmas Events in Tauranga, you must visit the Jellicoe St. The event is named as The Seeka Te Puke Float Christmas Parade in Tauranga. They host a multicultural food festival that begins at 10:30 in the morning.
- Visit the Tauranga Fish and Dive Club for great Christmas parties. The place has games that you can participate to win exciting on the spot prizes. You must bring your rods, lines, reels, and cast off. A separate corner is dedicated for photos with Santa.
Things to Do in Tauranga During Christmas:
- If you are crazy for events, be a part of the crazy Christmas bash at Bethlehem College Sports Field. The gate opens for the party from 5 pm followed by dinner, picnic spots, dance, music, carols, and massive fireworks display. More than 10 thousand people joined last year for the celebrations.
- Spend some time at The Strand Waterfront. It’s a family friendly activity with Christmas carols and kids dressed up like angels to wish you Merry Christmas. You will also see Mary and Joseph on a donkey.
- Let your kids have the most memorable Christmas by sending them to a Kids Christmas Party at Tauranga Fish and Dive Club. The party begins for the little ones at 10 am and includes lunch at 12 pm. They give spot prizes, Christmas cookies, and goodies. The kiddos look lovely with so much excitement and happiness on their face.
Read Also: Christmas 2018: Things to Do in Auckland
Article Title: Christmas 2018 Tauranga: How to Spend, Things to Do, Parade, and Events
Article first published on October 21, 2018.