The Christmas celebrations are beautiful in Nelson NZ. Enjoy a relaxed and memorable stay with friends or family. Christmas is the season of joy and no person would compromise on the enjoyment.
Christmas 2019 Nelson NZ will make your festival crazy and keep you busy with its activities. The streets are decorated and houses are lit beautifully.
Christmas 2019 Nelson NZ: Things to Do, Parade, How to Spend, and Best Events
How to Spend Christmas in Nelson NZ:
- This Christmas 2019 Nelson NZ will be hosting a traditional Christmas celebration at the Rutherford Hotel. From breakfast to grand Christmas buffet at night, everything will be the best here.
- If you are a foodie, you can’t resist the special Christmas food served at The Sands Fish & Chip Shop. They serve fresh traditional fish and chips in a newspaper for you to enjoy. There is a Rescue Helicopter Box that offers you a free beer to those who are seated in the house to eat.
- Attend the Santa Christmas Parade in Nelson NZ at Trafalgar Street. It is a big day here with floats and carnival at the park. Many families come to exchange Christmas greetings here.
Christmas Events in Nelson NZ:
- Attend the beautiful Christmas carols at Trafalgar Street and Hardy Street. Amazing kids sing carols here. Don’t forget to click pictures and save it in your Christmas memories album.
- Morrison Square has some of the best planned Christmas Events in Nelson NZ. They arrange an open Christmas market; the festival includes craft and art activities for the kids. There are special contests and spot prizes.
- Great Christmas specials await your participation at Late Night on Hardy. Relax with a delicious meal served and few drinks on the 17th They have plenty of songs to plan and oodles of entertaining games to conduct.
Read Interesting Article Also: Christmas 2019 Gisborne
Things to Do in Nelson NZ During Christmas:
- While most restaurants are closed during Christmas, Rutherford Hotel as mentioned earlier is the best option.
- From comedy to cabaret, you have every reason to be in Nelson NZ for the Christmas celebrations. Some of the most popular shows like Disenchanted (a musical hit) are held in Nelson NZ.
- In the day time, you can visit the Queen’s Gardens; it’s a great place for an amazing walk with loved one.
- Spare sometime from your Christmas vacations and take a look at the World of Wearable Art and Classic Cars Museum. It’s one of the major attractions of the town.
- From walking, hiking, and kayaking, to sightseeing, plenty of activities will keep you busy during your Christmas holidays. Walk down the streets to see some beautifully decorated and lighted Christmas houses.
Read Interesting Article Also: Christmas 2019 Dunedin
Look your best as the crowd is gorgeous in Nelson NZ to make new friends.
Article Title: Christmas 2019 Nelson NZ: Things to Do, Parade, How to Spend, and Best Events
Article first published on July 9, 2019.