Celebrate the most awaited Christmas 2018 Invercargill with family and friends this year. The atmosphere is lovely during the festival, streets are lighted well, and the crowd is amazing.
Families plan get together to celebrate the divine holidays together. It is lovely to see such an amazing crowd dressed beautifully enjoying great dinner buffets.
Christmas 2018 Invercargill: How to Spend, Parade, Things to Do, and Best Events
How to Spend Christmas in Invercargill:
- Christmas 2018 Invercargill will leave you happy at Christmas at the Races. Float in the feeling of Christmas at the biggest garden. The nightlife entertainment activities are exciting and crazy.
- Attend the Christmas Tree Festival at the Waihopai City Lions Club. It is much bigger and better every year than you expect. It is one of the biggest parties celebrated in this zone and people look up to it for this day of Christmas.
- Be a part of the Invercargill City Centre Christmas Festival and Market. There are exciting activities like face painting, gingerbread men painting, and gingerbread house display. Located on the Esk Street, the admission is free for all and age is no bar.
Christmas Events in Invercargill:
- Some of the best Christmas Events in Invercargill are held at Invercargill City Libraries. HU is a sacred festival with Christmas workshops and contests. Experience the best Christmas activities. Get your kids here to spend some amazing time.
- The Lazy PA’s Christmas Party offers you an amazing time. From food, desserts, wine, music, and dance there is everything to enjoy here. Enjoy lots of entertaining activities with some unique celebrations styles.
- Be a part of the great Abba Show. More than 5000 people gather here to give tribute to Abba. Singing and dancing to ABBA tunes is simply magical if you are fond of classics. The event begins from 11 December.
Things to Do in Invercargill During Christmas:
- Attend the Southland Christmas Parade in Invercargill. The Parade begins from the corner of Kelvin and Gala Street and ends up to Dee Street, Gala Street, and Tay Street. Lot of kids dressed in excellent clothes participates in the Christmas Parade. You will see more than 20 floats prepared by adults to kids.
- Plan a grand Christmas buffet at the Ascot Park Hotel. Do not miss the seafood chowder and bread dips. They also serve Christmas special sundae bar and chocolate.
- Louies Café and Tapas Bar is known to serve delicious food during Christmas. Many families come here to dine together and exchange Christmas greetings.
- The Batch Café prepares special Christmas desserts and breads. Their breads are deliciously fresh and tasty.
- Try the special cuisine prepared for Louies Café and Tapas Bar. The place has a great ambience and known for serving mouthwatering food.
Have a pleasant Christmas time with family and loved ones.
Read Also: Christmas 2018 in Hastings NZ
Article Title: Christmas 2018 Invercargill: How to Spend, Parade, Things to Do, and Best Events
Article first published on December 9, 2018.