Christmas preparations will soon begin leaving you confused what to do and from where to begin. We will help you with some of the popular Christmas attractions, parades, and places where you can celebrate Christmas to the core. Christmas 2018 Hastings has lots of things planned for you.
From delicious Christmas cakes and cookies to crafts and carols, there is everything to cherish in Hastings.
Christmas 2018 Hastings: Things to Do, Parade, How to Spend and Events
How to Spend Christmas in Hastings:
- Celebrate Christmas 2018 Hastings at the All Saints Hall. They have a late night shopping festival to keep you busy and entertained. If you are a shopping freak, you can’t afford to miss this.
- Enjoy a warm and memorable vacation by planning a stay at Bannatyne Hotel Hastings. The hotel gives you a warm welcome in a unique interior. It is located in a beautiful surrounding.
- Enjoy a great fireworks display on the South Terrace of Priory Meadow. There is live entertainment at the Peer Collection, Albert Road. It is magical to see the Santa in his reindeer-led sleigh.
Christmas Events in Hastings:
- Attend the fabulous KH Infinity Christmas events in Hastings. They have handcrafted decorations, treats, goodies, unique gift accessories, and other treasures of Hastings. You will be amazed to see the variety to show here.
- For traditional Christmas Events in Hastings, you must visit Noosa. Have you ever seen your favorite carols being sang on the river? Noosa beach is decorated beautifully and the people look lovely in their special Christmas dresses. Do not forget to bring a blanket and picnic stuff to celebrate Christmas on the Noosa Beach in Hastings.
Things to Do in Hastings During Christmas:
- Attend the grand annual Christmas Parade in Hastings on the State Street and Downtown Hastings. Plenty of families participate in this amazing parade during Christmas. They even have a site where you can register your name for participating in the events and activities.
- The Santa’s Arrival parade will take you to a different level of experience in entertainment. The live entertainment programs begin from 4 pm and last until 8 pm. There are exciting activities like circus and live fire hula hoop display. It is a sight to see and remember.
- Walk to the Priory Meadow Shopping Center for a fun filled day of Christmas. All the Christmas activities held here are free to participate.
- Watch the splendid fireworks from Renegade Pyrotechnics at 7 pm on the Queens Square, Priory Meadows. Families can gather with children on the Robertson Street between 7 and 8 pm to meet the reindeer.
Christmas is lot more fun than you can imagine or expect. All you have to do is make a list of places that you wish to explore and things that you desire to do during Christmas.
Article Title: Christmas 2018 Hastings: Things to Do, Parade, How to Spend and Events
Article first published on November 19, 2018.