Christmas 2018 Hamilton NZ is the most awaited period for local residents. People look up to this day for celebrations and holidays. Plentiful of attractions are perfect to convince you to plan your Christmas Holidays in Hamilton NZ this year.
The events performed are family friendly and it is safe to explore the streets, attend the Christmas parades, watch the lights show, and shop from the Christmas markets with kids.
Christmas 2018 Hamilton NZ: Parade, Things to Do, How to Spend, and Events
How to Spend Christmas in Hamilton NZ:
- If you have decided to celebrate Christmas 2018 Hamilton NZ with loved ones, begin with the Christmas at the Lake event held at The Verandah Café & Function Centre. They have a lot to celebrate with you.
- Participate in the lighting and decorating of the Christmas tree at the Garden Place. Hamilton’s Christmas tree is 27 mtr tall and the entire tree is lit well.
- Enjoy free games, rides, face painting, bouncy castles, balloon drop, and more at the Park in Flagstaff. The entry is free to the park and it is a happy crazy time with kids.
Christmas Events in Hamilton NZ:
- Enjoy the spectacular event of Christmas Lights at LDS Mormon Temple. The temple is open till 10:30 for the visitors to enjoy a spectacular display of Christmas lights. It is a must event for those who wish to see lights and colors in this festive season.
- For a memorable Christmas Parade in Hamilton NZ, you must not miss the one that starts at Rostrevor Street and ends at Knox Street. It is fun to click pictures, collect the memorable memories of Christmas, and show it to loved ones.
- Morrinsville Christmas Parade is one of the best Christmas Events in Hamilton NZ as their parades are theme based. Last year, they had a Fairytale Legend theme and this year too will see something great as a surprise to the visitors.
Things to Do in Hamilton NZ During Christmas:
- Be a part of the Cambridge Christmas Festival at Town Hall. Trees are beautifully decorated, there are Christmas shops to explore, and tea rooms to chit chat. Don’t miss their lovely Choir performances.
- Spend some time at Waikato Museum for exciting Christmas crafts with your little one. It is amazing to spend quality and festive time with your family.
- Shopaholics will thank the town for an amazing range of variety at the Village Christmas Market. A good selection of Christmas stuff is available that will leave you confused between what to choose and what to leave.
Christmas means spending family time together. Make sure you have time for your loved ones during Christmas. Plan in advance the things that you would want to do in Hamilton NZ.
Article Title: Christmas 2018 Hamilton NZ: Parade, Things to Do, Events, and How to Spend
Article first published on September 9, 2018.