Christmas 2018 Gisborne will bring along many new hopes and memorable memories for you. It is an annual celebration for all and the streets are filled with crowd. From food stalls to carnival rides and from entertaining games to live music, you have about everything here during Christmas celebrations.
Don’t miss the spectacular fireworks show that begins at 9 pm at some of the popular streets. There is more to explore and experience…
Christmas 2018 Gisborne: Things to Do, Best Events, Parade Info, and How to Spend
How to Spend Christmas in Gisborne:
- Celebrate Christmas 2018 Gisborne at the Ormond School. The entry is open for all ages and the ticket ranges from $15. The garden is decorated beautifully every year with food stalls, crafts, decorative, and more… They have amazing stalls and displays to take a look at.
- Collins Street has been celebrating colorful Christmas since last 20 years. The street is just all about lights. About 30 thousand lights are decorated with the Christmas spirit. It is a beauty to experience during Christmas.
- Take your kids to the Crazy Caterpillars Indoor Play Zone. It is a happening place and the café lets you taste some delicious food during Christmas. Kiddie rides like trampoline, Swing Bridge, ball pit, and many more will drive the kids crazy.
Christmas Events in Gisborne:
- Splash Planet Hastings brings along some exciting Christmas Events in Gisborne every year. Oodles of family attractions keep you busy all day. This amazing water theme park turns to a live concert with artists performing on a huge stage. The slides and rides are add-ons while enjoying some music and dancing in water.
- Attend the great annual Christmas Parade in Gisborne at Grey Street. It begins from Reads Quay and lasts till Grey Street, then back to Reads Quay. The parade is beautiful with little kids participating in the event.
- Gisborne will be celebrating a Beach Carnival at Waikanae Beach. It is organized by the Waikanae Christman Carnival Committee. Lots of beach games and Christmas fun takes place during the grand festival. Kids love it the most!
Things to Do in Gisborne During Christmas:
- Enjoy a great family time with adventurous horse riding activities. It is fun to plan family treks. Even if you don’t know how to ride a horse, the trainer will take care of it.
- Take a visit to the lovely Tairawhiti Museum. Kids only get time during Christmas vacation with their parents and it is the best time to exchange some information with them.
- Plan an adventure trip to the Reef Tour. Visitors experience a great deal here all dressed up in waders and it is an amazing feeling to have a personal encounter with marine creatures like Octopus, Conger Eels, Yellowtail Kingfish, and more…
Article Title: Christmas 2018 Gisborne: Things to Do, Best Events, Parade Info, and How to Spend
Article first published on November 20, 2018.