Casablanca Hotel New Year’s Eve 2023
Located in Times Square, Inspired by the romance of the movie, “Casablanca” the Casablanca Hotel is an intimate “home away from home” style boutique hotel in New York City’s most popular location, Times Square Broadway Theatre District in Midtown Manhattan. Here guests can escape the hustle and bustle and relax in front of a fireplace at Rick’s Café!
Ring in 2023 at the Casablanca Hotel and enjoy a delicious meal at Tony’s DiNapoli, after dinner drinks, music, and dancing in Rick’s Cafe. Then you will head to the rooftop for a champagne toast while counting down to midnight with the ball drop right before your eyes!
New Years Eve Steps from Times Square
3-Night New Year’s Eve Package Includes:
- Dinner Party for 2 on New Year’s Eve at on-property restaurant Tony’s Di Napoli
- Dinner Party includes Open Bar and fabulous live Broadway entertainment
- After-dinner cordials and ports in Rick’s Café
- NYC Ball Drop Viewing with a toast on the roof of the Casablanca Hotel Times Square
- Breakfast/Brunch on New Year’s Day at the Brooklyn Diner (8am-11: 30 am).
- Deluxe continental breakfast daily, and 24-hour refreshments.
- Fine wines and a selection of cheeses served every evening between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Complimentary bottle of Bubbly and Belgian chocolate in room
What You Need to Know Before Booking
New Year’s Eve package requires a 4-night minimum stay.
An exclusive benefit for the guests of the Casablanca Hotel is a security pass to enter restricted Times Square celebration area. The NY Police Department, New York’s Finest, do a great job taking care of city at this busy time. For the safety of the guests and staff, the NYPD reserves the right to restrict access should they find it necessary, even to the guests with passes, however, they have never done so in all the years they have been celebrating. If you wish to go out into Times Square for the ball drop instead of viewing from the rooftop, please see the manager who will happily escort you there to help you get access.
Any guest who becomes intoxicated and poses a threat to the safety of the staff or guests will be asked to leave by management or NYPD with no refund for their reservation.
You must be 21 years or older to stay during the New Year’s Celebration Package.
Hotel Room/Suite Reservation
To make a hotel room/suite booking with best deals, please visit our partner page here. Our partner website offers world-class customer support and best rates for hotel room/suite.
The event charges have to be paid separately. Please contact the hotel to buy an event package once you make a reservation.
Why You’ll Love Casablanca Hotel
- Included with your $25 per night resort fee:
- Light Continental breakfast served daily in Rick’s Cafe from 7am to 10 am
- All Day Refreshments in Rick’s Cafe
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Digital access to the New York Times
- Bottled Water
- Access to a Selection of Books, Magazines, and Newspapers
- Faxes and Package Service
- Luggage Storage
Read More Articles:
The Moxy Times Square New Year’s Eve 2023