Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites New Year’s Eve 2023
Imagine yourself nestled on a quiet side of town, just 3 miles from downtown Ashland, on this inspired 14-acre property, resting in the intimate courtyard patio, relaxing in the open spaces surrounded by nature, rejuvenating in your spacious room, and tasting the essence of Oregon at Luna Café.
Spacious rooms and suites with room to dream during your Southern Oregon visit, featuring newly renovated with comfortable, one-of-a-kind, retro-modern furnishings.
2023 NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY
December 31, 2022, from 9pm – 1am
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites
Ring in 2023 and dance the night away! The Rogue Suspects have prepared an incredible show called “The Soul Revue.” Enjoy a feature of 40 years of the top 10 hits of Motown/Stax records artists including Aretha Franklin, Temptations, Supremes, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, Four Tops, The Chi-Lites, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, Whitney Huston, as well as current R&B stars Bruno Mars, En Vogue, and more.
The show is curated with a bit of info and background about the artists and the songs, wonderful for dancers and listeners. End the night with a champagne toast, late-night bites, and retreat into the retro-modern comfort of Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites.
Explore three options:
New Year’s Eve Party:
- Access to New Year’s Eve Party in the Grand Ballroom.
- Late-night bites.
$35 per person
New Year’s Eve Party Package:
- Overnight stay for two guests at Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites.
- Two tickets to New Year’s Eve Party in the Grand Ballroom.
- Champagne toast and late-night bites.
- Complimentary continental breakfast buffet for two.
- Free parking & Wi-Fi.
- Plus, access to all hotel amenities (jacuzzi, tennis courts, fitness rooms).
Package starts at $199/ Available 12/31/2022 only.
Start the celebration early! Enjoy a New Year’s Eve Dinner before the party starts.
Experience a buffet style menu by LUNA’s award-winning chef, David Georgeson. Enjoy the ambiance of beautifully lit Stardust Lounge with family and friends. Explore buffet style menu below.
$35 per person (inclusive of tax and gratuity)
*Dinner and overnight package sold separately.
Hotel Room/Suite Reservation
To make a hotel room/suite booking with best deals, please visit our partner page here. Our partner website offers world-class customer support and best rates for hotel room/suite.
The event charges have to be paid separately. Please contact the hotel to buy an event package once you make a reservation.
Rosemary Bread & Butter
- Kale & Brussels: Pistachios, Goat Cheese, Orange Ginger Sweet & Sour Vinaigrette
- Field Green: Maple Glazed Butternut Squash, Cold Smoked Parmesan, Creole Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Pickled Red Onions, Roasted Shallot Vinaigrette
- White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- Seasonally Inspired Roasted Vegetables
- Blood Orange-Soy Glazed Salmon: Toasted Sesame Seeds, Green Onion
- Herb Roasted Chicken: Gin-Wild Mushroom Cream
- Savory Bread Pudding: Sundried Tomatoes, Goat Cheese, Fresh Herbs
- Lavender Lemon Bars: Toasted Meringue
- Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes: Graham Crust
- Devil’s Food Cupcakes: Chocolate Ganache
**If your party size is not listed, please call 541.488.7382 for availability.
With comfortable rooms, spacious suites, and flexible banquet and event facilities, they are the perfect place for an overnight stay, a getaway to beautiful Southern Oregon, or your next corporate or wedding event.
Read More Articles:
New York City New Years Eve 2023