Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours Niagara Falls will leave you thrilled, excited, and magnetized. Get yourself enrolled and prepare for this exciting ride through the Niagara River Rapids. Gone are the days of kiddish water parks and resorts; it is time for real adventure in the most natural way. You are assured to get wet and wild on this amazing adventure boat ride.
Before you leave, check out the essential details you must know about the Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours.
Everything you need to know about the Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours:
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours Niagara Falls Ticket Prices / Boat Tour Cost:
For adults, the Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours Niagara Falls Ticket Prices would be CA$ 69.95 and for children between 06 to 12 years, you would need to pay CA$ 44.95. Any child before 6 years the entry is free. The ticket price includes ponchos, life jacket, water shoes, locker for your valuables and extra clothing, and free changing rooms.
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours Niagara Falls Dates 2019:
Before you check out the schedule planned for 2019, it is also important to know How long is the Whirlpool Jet Boat. The entire trip is a 45 minute ride and in these 45 minutes you will be experiencing the best adventure of your life. People who have been in this boat tour were left with no words to express how they felt post the trip.
To buy tickets at the cheapest rates available, please check this page here with good deals.
- April 27 – June 21
- 02:00 PM
- June 22 – September 2
- 01:00 PM
- 02:00 PM
- 03:00 PM
- 04:00 PM
- September 3 – October 20
- 02:00 PM
- Pre Preparation for the trip may include you to arrive 45 minutes prior to the departure time. The arrival point would either be the Niagara Falls or the Niagara-on-the-Lake Jet Boat locations. You may make use of the GPS to find the exact location.
- You will then begin with the Jet Boat Trip from the Niagara River.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Cancellation and refund policy also needs to be gone through before you sign the participation form. You will be allotted full refund of the ticket price provided you have applied for refund at least 48 hours before. Any cancellations or refunds applied after 48 years will not entitled to any refund.
Highlights of the Niagara Falls Whirlpool Boat Tour – Wet Jet Ride:
- Carrying an extra pair of clothing is highly recommended and you will be given lockers for the same.
- You will be asked to fill a registration form to register your name for the ride. It is mandate to also sign and apply for the safety orientation program.
Read Interesting Article Also: Niagara Falls Canada Helicopter Tour Ticket Price
- You may download the form online and fill it in advance to save time.
- The operators are highly experienced in this field and they will give you the best thrill of your life.
- Some of the breathtaking points that you will visit will be the Niagara Whirlpool and deep in the Devil’s Hole Rapids.
- Complete change of clothing is required for the Wet Jet Boat ride.
Frequently asked questions related to Niagara Falls Whirlpool Boat Tour:
- Is there any way I can stay dry in this boat ride?
- You will need to opt for the Jet Dome tour where the boat is covered compared to the open-top jet boat.
- Can I take senior citizen with me for this adventure trip?
- Although the boat trip does not have an age bar, however; there are certain things you must check before enrolling a senior citizen for this trip. The height must be at least 44 inches i.e. 3 feet tall. The health of the person must be perfect with no heart, back, or neck injuries or aches. The trip is highly not recommended for pregnant women.
Read Interesting Article Also: Niagara Falls Canada Helicopter Tour
- How are the seats reserved for people with advance bookings?
- The seats will be allotted as per first come first serve basis. Thus, you will need to arrive before time to pick the best corner. Children under 10 years must be seated at the back of the bus for safety reasons.
Article Title: Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours Niagara Falls: Ticket Prices, Dates 2019, Safety
Article first published on August 1, 2019.