New Years Eve at The Grange Hotel
Celebrate the New Year at The Grange with delicious food, incredible selection of drinks and endless entertainment. Whether you would like a relaxing break or a big celebration to bring in the New Year, the Grange has it all. Set in a stunning town in the Lake District, you can stroll around the lakes breathing in the fresh air, then return to the hotel and enjoy their wonderful wellness suite or you can enjoy dinner in their elegant restaurant, grab a drink in the bar, then ring in the New Year with them as they raise a toast to 2024!
New Years Eve Offer Details
Celebrate the New Year at The Grange Hotel, with their 2- or 3-night package.
Rate is inclusive of dinner bed & breakfast on all nights.
NYE also includes a dinks reception with canapes, evening snacks and live entertainment.
Please see their website for further details. Additional nights can be booked separately should you wish to extend your stay with us.
Terms & Conditions
* No payment will be required at the time of booking, and you can cancel for free up until 8-weeks prior to your arrival date.
* The full balance for all reservations will be taken 8-weeks prior to arrival.
* Bookings made within 8-weeks of arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
* All deposits paid are non-refundable & non-transferable.
* They recommend taking out personal travel insurance for all pre-paid reservations.
CANCELLATION & DEPOSIT POLICY
The cancelation fees will be chargeable as below:
- 8-weeks or more prior to arrival date – no charge
- 8-weeks or less prior to arrival date – 100% of the total amount
Nestled on the picturesque southern edge of the enchanting English Lake District, this upscale four-star hotel, The Grange Hotel, boasts an unparalleled setting in the charming coastal town of Grange-over-Sands. Positioned just fifteen miles away from Lake Windermere, the hotel offers stunning panoramic views of the bay, creating a delightful backdrop. This idyllic location serves as a perfect starting point for exploring the majestic beauty of the Lake District National Park.