NEW YEAR BREAKS
ring in 2024 With all The Family
Their Hogmanay house parties are quite something. Some might say legendary. Think a gala dinner, foot-stomping ceilidhs, and many a toast mixed with the glitz and glam of everything that is New Year.
With the exception of The Park in Peebles and their Murraypark Hotel in Crieff, all of their New Year celebration packages are either two or three-nights and come with all of your meals, including a star-studded New Year’s gala dinner, an action packed programme of entertainment, and special surprise touches to make your New Year one to remember
The hardest part? Choosing where to stay. Don’t forget you only need to pay their super low deposit of 20% to secure the best celebration ever.
Feel free to quickly secure your room reservation at the current, highly competitive rates. Don’t hesitate; book now to ensure your reservation at these favorable prices.
- Three-night experience from 30 December – time to explore, relax and celebrate with your nearest and dearest.
- Action-packed days of quizzes, cook-offs and cartoon workshops to name a few.
- FREE childcare at Big Country – sorry mum, this is a wee ones only zone.
- Make a splash in the pool, workout in the gym or try one of their fitness classes.
- Wee ones aged 12 and under are FREE this year too.
From £950 per adult
- Four-night break from 30 December – space to celebrate the year end
- New Year celebration – buy your ticket to the Hogmanay house party in the hotel.
- Free childcare – time for the wee ones to run wild and the adults to relax.
- Hotel entertainment – action-packed fun for the whole brood.
From £420 per person
Peebles Hydro Hotel
Bonnie Braw Borders
- Three-night New Year experience from 30 December – dancing, action, relaxation and a foody feast awaits at Peebles Hydro.
- Action packed entertainment programme – gin tastings, quizzes and outdoor activities.
- Access to their leisure club – relax in the pool or unwind in the gym.
- Gala dinner and toe-tapping ceilidh – dress up and join in a traditional Scottish celebration.
From £720.00 per adult
Hotel Room/Reservation @ Best Rates
Ensure a memorable night by promptly confirming your room reservation for the upcoming evening. Secure your booking by clicking here.
The Park Hotel
Bonnie Braw Borders
- Not a New Year package – just a simple two-night break, a cosy place to stay.
- The perfect base for visiting family and friends in the Borders.
- In the heart of Peebles – celebrate, relax or explore.
From £162.50 per adult
Isles of Glencoe Hotel
- Choose from a two-night or three-night break arriving on either 30 or 31 December.
- Wake up in a winter wonderland – snow capped mountains and walks to explore.
- New year celebration – pack your dancing shoes for a foot stomping ceilidh.
- Scottish feast – tuck into the finest fayre.
From £415.00 per adult
- Three-night New Year experience arriving on 30 December – dancing, action, relaxation and glistening mountain views are waiting for you.
- New Year party – live piping, ceilidh and a glass of fizz to bring in the bells.
- Finest fayre – a Scottish feast from beginning to end.
- Action-packed programme – tours, tastings and live music.
From £780.00 per adult
Terms & Conditions
Hotel three-night packages start on 30 December 2023 and two-night packages start on 31 December 2023. The self-catering package is a minimum of four-nights starting on 30 December 2023. It is possible to add on additional nights when you book. The Park Hotel Peebles and Murraypark Hotel do not offer a full Hogmanay package but can be booked on a two-night bed and breakfast package. At the time of booking, a 20% non-refundable deposit will be taken and the final balance will be deducted from the same payment card on 31 October 2023. If you were to cancel before the 31 October 2023, you will forfeit your deposit and any additional payments made. Similarly, if you were to cancel on/after the this date the full amount for the booking will be forfeited. Any bookings made after 31 October will be fully pre-paid and non-refundable.