United Kingdom

Cliveden House & Spa Taplow New Year’s Eve 2024: Dinner, Parties, Events

New Year House Party

31st December 2023 to 2nd January 2024

A series of deliciously decadent celebrations await at Cliveden to help you bring in the New Year. Glamorous gatherings, indulgent feasts and, of course, plenty of Champagne will ensure you kick-start your 2024 in the most stylish way.

Cliveden House & Spa
Cliveden House & Spa, Image Credit: Cliveden House & Spa

Feel free to promptly secure your room reservation at the present, very competitive rates. Act without delay; ensure your room booking now.

Your New Year celebrations

New Year’s Eve

Arrive in style knowing that the Champagne’s on ice ready for the celebrations to begin. From the moment you check-in you’ll feel at home… and a welcome glass of fizz is just the beginning! Get into the celebratory spirit with a decadent afternoon tea followed by a pre-pampering session at the Cliveden Spa. Look forward to an evening of delicious feasting accompanied by a live band and disco to welcome in 2024, followed by a rendition of Auld Lang Syne and a traditional piper at the stroke of midnight.

New Year’s Day

Those who have perhaps over-indulged the night before will be delighted to hear that a brunch buffet starts your New Year’s Day celebrations.

They then recommend walking off the festive indulgence by taking in some fresh air and exploring the glorious Cliveden grounds while you look forward to further delights to follow!

When the sun starts to set it’s time to put on another glamorous outfit for a Champagne and canapés drinks reception followed by a delightful three-course dinner with wine.

Hotel Room/Reservation @ Best Rates

Ensure your room is booked for the upcoming evening and anticipate an unforgettable night by confirming your reservation with a swift click here.

Book Now

To guarantee your reservation they require a 40% refundable deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 60% final balance is due on 1st September 2023, from this date no refund is applicable. For reservations made from 1st September 2023 a full non-refundable payment will be taken. If you have to cancel the booking, they will do all they can to re-sell the accommodation but if this does not prove possible, full cancellation charges would apply for the full package. They would recommend holiday insurance as a sensible precaution against unforeseen events and sickness.

John Mathew is a travel writer and travel enthusiastic, primarily interested in how to get to any place, hotels guide, resorts guide, destination guide, and worldwide travel tips.