Ireland

Hayfield Manor Hotel New Year’s Eve 2023: Celebration, Package, and More

Hayfield Manor New Year’s Eve 2023

An Experience Beyond the Best. At the 5 Star Hayfield Manor Hotel Cork, family owned, boutique luxury hotel, a visit is an experience in itself and is among the top hotels in Ireland. Winner of the Conde Nast Traveler 2012 Reader’s Choice Awards, hotels central location is discreetly nestled within beautiful walled gardens, a tranquil oasis in the vibrant city of Cork South West Ireland.

Hayfield Manor features in The Blue Book collection as one of the top hotels to visit in Ireland. Hayfield Manor is also a proud member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Legend Collection which represents premier global properties that offer the ultimate in luxury. Whether your stay is for leisure or business, it is pleasure to attend to every detail for you.

Hayfield Manor Hotel, Image Credit: Hayfield Manor Hotel

NEW YEARS EVE 2023 HOTEL PACKAGES IRELAND

New Year Celebration

For a most delightful beginning to 2023, see in the New Year in Cork with a luxury 3 night New Year Celebration package at Hayfield Manor. Choose to arrive on the 29th, 30th or 31st of December for a 3 night luxury experience including attendance of Hayfield Manor’s New Year’s Eve Celebrations. The exceptional New Year’s Eve celebrations commence with a bubbles on arrival followed by an exquisite 4 course gourmet meal. The festivities continue into the New Year with live musical entertainment from Hayfield Manor’s resident band, guaranteed to make those final moments of 2022 most memorable. A bubbly toast at midnight provides a sparkling start to the New Year. Wake each morning to Hayfield Manor’s famous Full Irish Breakfast.

On a second evening of your stay, choose to dine in the popular venue Perrotts Garden Bistro, with a delicious 4 course meal from the full a la carte menu. Throughout your stay you will enjoy access to The Beautique Spa including the full range of Elemis Spa Therapy treatments and you will have complimentary access to indoor pool, steamroom, outdoor Jacuzzi and gym.

For all details of 3 Night New Year Celebration & to book now, please click here.

For all details of 2 Night New Year Celebration & to book now, please click here.

For further information and to plan your New Year celebrations in Cork, please contact Reservations Team on +353214845900 or e-mail enquiries@hayfieldmanor.ie. Please note that a supplement per night applies for single occupancy.

Please note a 10% deposit is required at the time of booking for Christmas packages. The remaining 90% will be due 30 days prior to your arrival date. This is fully refundable up to 7 days prior to arrival. Children are welcome to dine in Perrotts Garden Bistro from 5.30pm with an extensive choice from Healthy options menu.

Hotel Room/Suite Reservation

To make a hotel room/suite booking with best deals, please visit our partner page here. Our partner website offers world-class customer support and best rates for hotel room/suite.

The event charges have to be paid separately. Please contact the hotel to buy an event package once you make a reservation.

Read More Articles:
The Maryborough Hotel Cork New Year’s Eve 2023

John Mathew is a travel writer and travel enthusiastic, primarily interested in how to get to any place, hotels guide, resorts guide, destination guide, and worldwide travel tips.