New Year’s short break at Hotel LEGOLAND®
Dive into 2024 with a banger of a New Year’s Eve celebration for the entire family. Enjoy a fun day in LEGOLAND® followed by a festive evening of a 3-course buffet, fireworks and entertainment at Hotel LEGOLAND!
This year’s New Year’s Eve celebration at Hotel LEGOLAND®
Ring in the new year on 31 Dec with a magical day in LEGOLAND® followed by a magnificent New Year’s Eve celebration at Hotel LEGOLAND, including an overnight stay in a cool LEGO® themed room.
Ensure your space is ready for the approaching evening and get ready for an unforgettable night by promptly confirming your reservation with a quick click here.
Play and have fun in LEGOLAND® 31 Dec. with 1 day tickets to the park
Let the kids loose for a children’s disco, great LEGO building activities, a unique meeting with LEGOLAND characters and much more festive entertainment
Experience a spectacular fireworks show over LEGOLAND Castle Hotel
Tuck into a delicious 3-course festive buffet, including drinks (soft drinks, beer and wine)
Watch the Queen’s New Year’s Eve speech on a big screen incl. snacks and bubbles
Experience an epic New Year’s Eve celebration from DKK 5,995 for two adults and two children
See Full New Year’s Program
4:00 – 5:30 pm Welcome to the New Year’s Eve Party
Kids New Year Zone opens
Bubbles and snacks in conference centre foyer
5:00 pm New Year’s buffet served in Multihuset
5:45 pm Queen’s New Year’s speech in auditorium
6:30 pm Children’s disco
8:00 pm Movie – The LEGO® Movie 1 shown in auditorium
9:45 pm Movie – The LEGO® Movie 2 shown in auditorium
10:00 pm New Year’s Eve fireworks
10:15 pm Bar opens
11:30 pm 90th birthday celebration shown in auditorium
11:45 pm Countdown to midnight
Midnight Happy New Year!
12:30 am End of children’s disco and entertainment
2:00 am Bar closes
Hotel Room/Reservation @ Best Rates
You are encouraged to quickly confirm your room reservation at the ongoing competitive rates. Take prompt action to secure the booking confirmation.
- French fries – LEGO® fries – Chicken nuggets – Pizza – Fish ‘n’ chips
- Pasta with meatballs and tomato sauce – Vegetable snacks
- Starters 5pm – 7pm
- Cold smoked salmon, smoked cheese cream, cucumber salsa and puffed buckwheat
- Augustus gourmet ham with truffle mayo, pickled beech hats and mizuna
- Blinis with rich organic fraiche, trout roe and dill
- Hand-peeled prawns with asparagus, sauce piquante and crispy lettuce
- Vol-au-vent with chicken salad, bacon and curry
- Bruschetta with mushroom ragout and truffle
- Freshly baked baguettes
Main Courses 6 pm – 8 pm
- Roasted veal – Terrine of young rooster with sage and lemon – Bertel’s pork tenderloin with mushroom duxelles
- and serrano ham – Baked New Year’s cod with glazed beetroot, pickled mustard and horseradish foam
- Cream potatoes with thyme and garlic – Roasted small potatoes with parsley and sea salt – Slow-baked
- celeriac with toasted sesame, gum dressing and chervil – Roasted kale with apples and Jerusalem artichokes
- – Roasted mushrooms with boletus edulis oil, pickled mustard seeds and cress
- Blanquette sauce with herbs and butter-whipped chicken jus
- Salad bar with dressings, crisps and pickles
Desserts 7pm – 9pm
- Soft ice with various sprinkles and sauces
- Gateau Marcel with blackcurrant and gel – Sea buckthorn and vanilla roulade
- Baked Alaska with blackberries and ice cream – Rum braised pineapple with coconut chips
- Biscuits and New Year’s Eve marzipan wreath cakes
Build your perfect evening
The needs of young and older children are different, so you can decide when you want to arrive for the welcome and when you want to eat.
For example, come to the Welcome at 16:00 and use their play areas until the starter buffet is ready at 17:00.
Or come to the Welcome at 17.30, watch the Queen’s New Year’s speech at 18.00 and then go to your table.
They have the bricks to build your unforgettable New Year’s Eve party.