Prague New Years Eve 2023 is one of the best moments awaited by everyone. The best destination in the entire European continent to celebrate New Year is Prague. It is a beautiful city which gathers a lot of tourists and to achieve ultimate fun by participating in a lot of activities with your near and dear one.
There are numerous places in Prague where your dream New Year Party can be celebrated like river cruises, private venues, night clubs, dance clubs, bars, and many more.
You even have the option of certain luxury hotels which make many mind blowing arrangements for the New Year eve, where you can have a grand party filled with events. With all highlighted and heated decks, the party atmosphere just gets awesome and your eyes can’t just stop admiring the spectacular fireworks in the Charles Bridge.
1. Hilton Prague
Hilton Prague is one of the best hotels to spend your New Year’s Eve 2023 in Prague. The hotel offer world-class New Year’s Eve celebration experience. They offer most beautiful party atmosphere in their hotel. There are several packages offered for party, entertainment, and other celebration events.
A brief information about their events are given below:
The Able Butcher
- Dinner package is 5999 CZK (EUR 234, US$260) per person
Luna Park (Atrium Restaurant)
- 5499 CZK (Approx. US$238, EUR 215) per person (Standard seat with no stage view)
- 7199 CZK (Approx. US$312, EUR 281) per person (Standard seat with limited stage view)
- 9499 CZK (Approx. US$412, EUR 372) per person (Premium seat with direct stage view)
Lobby VIP (Director’s Seats)
- 17499 CZK (Approx. EUR 685, US$759) per person Superior seat with fabulous stage view
Hop House (Dance Fever)
- 6999 CZK (Approx. US$303, EUR 274) per person Standard seat with no direct stage view
- 3499 CZK (EUR 137, US$151) per person Standard seat close to the stage and Hop House with no stage view
Circus Arena (Cafe and Bistro)
- 7299 CZK (EUR 286, US$316) per person (Standard seat with limited stage view)
- 10799 CZK (EUR 423, US$468) per person (Premium gallery seat with stage view)
Cloud 9 Sky Bar and Lounge
- 12499 CZK (Approx. US$542, EUR 490) per person (Premium seat with city view)
- 13499 CZK (Approx. US$585, EUR 529) per person (Premium seat with city view by the window)
- 14499 CZK (Approx. US$628, EUR 568) per person (Superior seat with city and stage view)
- 15499 CZK (Approx. US$672, EUR 607) per person (Superior seat with city and stage view by the window)
2. Four Seasons Hotel Prague
Four Seasons Hotel is famous for its special New Year packages, which makes it convenient for your pocket to spend more on luxury. It is located adjacent to the Charles Bridge with admiring views of Prague castle and a walking distance of just 10 minute to the Old Town Square makes this hotel the most preferred to stay in comparison to the rest.
With breathtaking lobby and an excellent restaurant and an outdoor seating where you can enjoy the views of the castle and the river as well. The New Years Eve in this hotel is the talk of the town, with buffet style dishes from 5 different countries, foot tapping DJ and mesmerizing music. You would certainly carry memories from here for your lifetime. For hotel reservation, please visit this portal.
3. Charles Bridge Premium Apartments
Charles Bridge Premium Apartments are just 3 minutes walk from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square. Their apartments are made out of hardwood floors and their door panels looks awesome with decorative glass.
In just 4 minutes walking distance you can even visit the Astronomical Clock and St. Nicholas Church. The New Year part is filled with fun, excitement, fire-shows and plenty of events, and all these makes your year more rocking and thrilling. To reserve your hotel room, please visit this website.
4. Hotel King David Prague
Hotel King David Prague is a premium hotel where numerous facilities like spa, bar, Wi-Fi, indoor pool, conference, fitness, restaurant all can be availed at an extra charge. This hotel is located at just 0.49 miles away from the centre of Prague and its landmark is Prague City Museum.
As its name, their New Year eve is also King size, with unlimited varieties in cuisines and drinks, astounding music and DJ, and plentiful of events. They guarantee you with a lifelong best party and make sure their services compel you to come back next year as well. For hotel reservation, please visit this portal.
5. InterContinental Prague
InterContinental Prague is one of the best places to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Prague. The distance between InterContinental Prague and Old Town Square is just 450 mtrs. The hotel itself offers best fireworks display view. Read here our detailed article for InterContinental Prague which covers everything about dinner, party, and fireworks including price/cost.
It’s a superb location to see beautiful fireworks and enjoy / celebrate the New Year with your loved one. The staff is very much helpful and attentive. Reserve your room at the best rates available from this recommended portal.
Read Interesting Article Also: Paris New Years Eve 2023
6. Augustine Prague
Augustine Prague, A Luxury Collection Hotel is one of the best hotels to spend your New Year’s Eve holiday in Prague. The hotel is located in the beautiful historical buildings, houses brewery and amazing restaurant.
They offers world-class New Year’s Eve dinner with live music. The brief rates are given below:
- Dinner Package 1: CZK 7250 (Approx. US$314 or EUR 283) per person
- Dinner Package 2: CZK 5100 (Approx. EUR 199 or US$221) per person
- Dinner Package 3: CZK 5250 (Approx. US$227 or EUR 205) per person
- Buffet: 990 CZK
7. Carlo IV Prague
Carlo IV Prague is one of the most important hotels to stay to spend your New Year’s Eve holiday. The hotel offers great buffet dinner experience with best New Year’s Eve party. They offer various packages for this party and dinner. Two important package details are given below:
- CZK 6000 (EUR 235 or US$259): This packge includes welcome drink, wine, festive buffet dinner, beer, tea, coffee, midnight toast, water, and soft drinks.
- CZK 10000 (US$432 or EUR 392) per person: This package (CZK6K + additional 4K CZK for VIP Zone) includes standard things plus more privacy and extra culinary gems. This VIP zone includes limited number of guests.
For room/suite reservation, please visit this website here.
These Are Also Good Hotels for Celebrations in Prague (Please click on hotel name for further details)
- Art Deco Imperial Hotel Prague (NYE Dinner and Live Music)
- The Grand Mark Prague (NYE Dinner, Live Music, Fireworks)
- Le Palais Art Hotel Prague (NYE Dinner, Party)
- Corinthia Hotel Prague (New Year’s Eve Dinner)
- Prague Marriott Hotel (Party and NYE Dinner)
Article Title: Prague New Years Eve 2023: Best Hotels to Stay and Celebrate New Year [Guide]