Celebrate this New Year with a big bash by attending the St. Peter’s Church Vienna Christmas and New Year’s Concert 2020. The experience taken by the previous tourists has been truly enchanting. We bet you will never forget this tour for your lifetime for its classic and timeless interpretations by some world prominent composers.
In Vienna, a good number of luxury hotels offer New Year’s Eve parties and events. But celebrating New Year in St. Peter’s Church offer different experience.
Everything you need to know about the 2019 Christmas & 2020 New Year’s Concert in St. Peter’s Church Vienna:
Ticket Cost / Prices:
The cost for the concert per person for an adult would be US$44.68 or EUR 39 (approx.). The fee is refundable if cancellations are made 24 hours in advance. The entire concert is for 1 hour. Mobile vouchers and printed tickets are accepted if tickets are booked online.
- If you are a music lover, you cannot resist spending time in the wonderful vaults of the Baroque St. Peter’s Church.
- Hear some of the most famous works by prominent artists.
- Peter’s Church being the most beautiful churches in Vienna holds a special place for tourism.
- Its beauty cannot be expressed in words especially the arrangements during the Peter’s Church Vienna Christmas and New Year’s Concert 2020.
- It is a concert meant for those who feel music in their soul. A concert dedicated to classical music with wonderful interpretations by famous composers like Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, and more is totally worth it!
- The tour cost includes concert tickets to enter the show.
- Attending the entire program.
- Coat check fee.
To book your tickets and package for this amazing concert, check this page here.
Tour does not include:
- CD recordings
- Transport charges
- Foods and drinks consumed pre, during, or post the concert.
Thus, you may be charged extra based on the meal chosen and drink consumed during the concert. Also check beforehand if photography or videography is allowed during the concert.
The meeting point for the concert is Petersplatz 6, 1010 Vienna. You may refer to the Google maps to reach the exact destination. The place is very popular and thus, even if you take the public transport, anyone would be able to easily drop you at the correct destination.
More to know about St. Peter’s Church Vienna Concert 2020 for New Year and Christmas:
- Enjoy exploring great musical stories of artists like Mozart, Schubert, Bach, Beethoven and more…
- The entire ambiance looks magical when the artists begin to perform their piece of masterworks.
- More numbers to remember and experience are by Vivaldi and Haydn.
- Wheelchairs are available for immobile guests so that they can comfortably enter the concert and enjoy it with ease.
- Couples who have attended it early have given excellent ratings to the concert.
For any queries and concerns related to the concert, you may connect with their help-desk directly. Hope you enjoy this magical concert and celebrate Christmas musically this time with your loved one.
Article Title: St. Peter’s Church Vienna Christmas and New Year’s Concert 2020: Ticket Prices, Buy Tickets Online
Article first published on July 30, 2019.