Dubai is considered as one of the most expensive and richest cities in the world. It is also the city of rich persons, where you can find a large number of rich personalities. Most of them are living a luxury life. The city is also has a large number of skyscrapers including luxurious hotels, apartments and shopping malls. The city is also known as one of the best shopping destinations in the world. So, let’s have a look at the life of rich persons in Dubai.
The Rich Life of Dubai – A Photo Tour of Dubai’s Rich Lifestyle
1. Traffic Jam in Dubai: You always see different types of cars during the traffic jam, from lower-range to high-range but in Dubai, you will always see high-range or expensive cars on the road.
2. Only happens in Dubai: Generally, we find people who have dog or pat as their personal animal. But have you even seen a person having lion as his personal animal? Yeah, it happens only in Dubai!
3. American University in Dubai Parking Lot: Have you ever seen a parking lot in the university campus where you can find most expensive cars such as Rolls-Royce, Maybach, Buggati, and many others, it happens only in Dubai.
4. Most Expensive Hotel in the World: Burj Al Arab, Dubai is considered as one of the most expensive hotel in the world. The hotel always fully-booked in advance. So, you can feel that Dubai is another land of luxury. You have to pay more than US$5000/night to stay at the hotel!
5. Dubai Police Luxury Cars Fleet: Have you ever seen a police of any city drives Lamborghini or such other expensive cars? Yeah its happen only in Dubai where the city police have a fleet of luxury cars including Lamborghini.
6. Gold Car in Dubai: We always see luxury life of kings and the heads of state but have you ever seen a car where only gold used as material in car? Yes, one of the Sheikhs in Dubai own a car with fully gold platted.
7. Gold ATM in Dubai: We always see ATM to take out money from your debit or credit card. But have you ever seen an ATM for gold? To cater the needs of ultra-rich people in Dubai, a gold ATM have been started in the city.
8. Private Yachts: You will find a large number of personal yachts in the city-state Dubai. It shows how people of Dubai living their life in luxury.
9. Luxurious Celebrations of New Year
Dubai’s new year celebration is one of the best new year celebrations in the world. Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm and Palm Jumeirah are the luxurious and best places for the rich life of Dubai.
Related: Amazing Facts about Dubai
Article Title: The Rich Life of Dubai – A Photo Tour of Dubai’s Rich Lifestyle
Article last re-published on March 20, 2017.