Dubai is a dream destination to thousands of tourists and many strive to make it come true. Dubai Desert Safari is an ideal choice for those who have been longing to explore the Dubai deserts. We bet, you won’t forget this adventure for lifetime. Get all the possible details about the tour before you begin so that your journey is comfortable.
In this guide, we will provide you all the necessary information related to the Dubai Desert Safari. Don’t forget to enjoy rather only surfing the internet for details. Keep this guide handy with you to save time and efforts.
Dubai Safari Tour Cost / Prices:
Dubai Desert Safari Prices per person for an adult would be INR3364. You may opt for free cancellation against your bookings for a full refund at least 24 hours in advance from the activity. Post 24 hours, requests for refund would not be entertained.
The cost covers the journey of 4 to 7 hours depending on the activities conducted. They also accept printed tickets and mobile vouchers. The tickets are confirmed instantly at the ticket counter on the entrance.
- Get a complimentary pickup service from any hotel you are staying. They also have pickup facilities from any location within Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Port Rashid cruise terminal point.
- Additional charges will be levied for pickup services from Al Maha Resort and Bab al-Shams Hotel considering the distance.
- Explore and experience Dubai Desert Safari Red Dune followed by BBQ, Camel Ride & Sandboarding.
- Arrive at least 45 minutes before your booking time.
- Enjoy the popular belly dance show, Tanoura dance, and fire show at your leisure and comfort.
- Take a ride in the thrilling 4X4 vehicle in the Dubai desert for the best adventure experience.
- If you have not experienced the fragrance and coldness of Arabic henna painting, this is the time for it.
- Don’t miss dune bashing in Land Cruiser on the red dunes.
- Henna painting, BBQ dinner, Arabian costumes at Bedouin camp, and group photos is all inclusive in the ticket price.
- Dubai Red Dunes Safari Tour is worth the price as it is inclusive of short camel ride (repeated on request), Shisha pipe (flavor of hubbly bubbly), unlimited water, and soft drinks.
- Enjoy delicious BBQ meal with a range of options from appetizers to desserts.
For amazing ticket deals and prices, check this page here.
- Check the religious period and Islamic days as per UAE law as during those times there will be certain restrictions on the Belly dance and Tanoura shows.
- Taste the delicious special sweets Lugaymat, fresh Arabic coffee, and dates.
- Sand boarding in the desert and 30-45 minutes red dune bashing is also inclusive in the package.
- Tanoura and Belly dance show, followed by VIP or Open buffet in veg and non-veg.
- The package does not include ride in the Quad bike and dune buddy options. You may have to pay extra for the same.
Read Interesting Article Also: Facts about Abu Dhabi
- Alcohol and alcoholic beverages would be charged extra too.
- The vehicle you would be traveling in is fully insured and the drivers are well-trained.
- Safety features are included in the vehicles along with first aid kit, roll bars, and seat belts.
- If you are traveling during summers, Falcons may not be available at the camp.
- Carry a sweater during winters and lose clothing during summers. Flip flops or sandals are recommended for comfortable walking.
Not Suitable for:
- The trip is not suitable for pregnant women and those suffering from back or neck issues.
- Taking pets along is also not allowed in the trip.
- Avoid carrying large and heavy luggage and deposit it at the hotel itself.
- Children below 3 years and infants cannot take part in this ride.
To book above mentioned Desert trip, please book your tickets here.
Read Interesting Article Also: Dubai Desert Safari Premium Red Dunes
Do not forget to wear Get all your queries answered on How to Book Safari in Dubai by calling their center or reaching the online site.
Article Title: Dubai Desert Safari Red Dune: BBQ, Camel Ride and Sandboarding
Article first published on August 1, 2019.