Dubai is a dream destination to thousands of travelers. Dubai Desert Safari is an ideal choice for adventure seekers. It has a perfect mixture of man-made and nature made adventure experience. Large numbers of tourists travel to Dubai mainly to experience the amazing dunes and desert safaris.
There are certain things you must know before you embark your journey to this magnificent place. Keep this short guide handy with you. We have all the necessary information that you may need to refer to for Dubai Desert Safari.
Dubai Desert Safari: Premium Red Dunes and Camel Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp
Ticket Cost / Prices:
Dubai Safari Tour Cost per person as an adult would be EUR 50.09 (approx.) / US$55.20 (approx.). The tour is not open for infants and children below 2 years. You need to be health wise fit to opt for the Safari tour. The cost includes tour covering duration of up to 6 to 7 hours.
- Dubai Desert Safari Prices are worth if you know the highlights of the tour. Watching the sunset standing on the desert sands is a once in lifetime experience.
- Go for the Premium Red Dunes & Camel Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp that provides you ample of other activities to explore. Enjoy a magical evening at their exclusive Desert Camp.
- They provide a live tour guide who can speak English.
- Explore the Bash dunes which are a 30-45 minute ride in the adorable Lehbab desert.
- Tourists can’t resist riding on the amazing camel caravan.
- Don’t miss the Sandboard (sand surfing activity) along the natural red dunes.
- If you are not comfortable with the camel ride, you may also go for the option to ride quad bikes on the vast desert.
- Evening becomes magical followed by the tanoura and belly dance show.
- There are plentiful of other activities such as open shisha smoke, Arabian makeup, henna painting, and more.
To buy tickets online at the best rates available, please check this page here.
- Pick up facilities are available from the hotel or your specific location.
- They also provide transport facility in a 4WD air conditioned Land Cruiser.
- Sunset Photo shoot and sand boarding followed by dune bashing for 30-45 minutes.
- Dubai Red Dunes Safari Tour also includes shared camping options.
- Unlimited soft drinks are available for the tourists.
- Barbecue meal options include open buffet or VIP seating as per your choice. Choose your meal from a range of delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian options menu options.
- Supply of cold mineral water is available in the tourist cab.
- Sweets (known as Gaymat), Coffee (also known as Gahwa), and Dates are distributed too.
- Any other activity which is not included in the ‘inclusive of list’ may be charged extra.
- Henna painting, repeated camel ride, falcon experience, and shisha pipe are also inclusive of the tour cost.
- The charges do not include alcoholic beverages, quad bike, dune buggy options, and other activities.
Read Interesting Article Also: Dubai Tourist Attraction Prices
Check who are not suitable for the Tour?
Before you book your tour for the Dubai Safari, understand the restriction on who is allowed and for whom the tour is not recommended.
The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 2 years, patients suffering from heart and back issues, elder citizens or people dependent on wheelchair. Children under 3 years are not allowed to travel in the car under sharing dune bashing option.
Tips on How to Book Safari in Dubai:
To book your safari trip, please checkout this page here for tickets rates and best deals.
- Before you leave for the tour or book the Safari, check the city traffic.
- Pick up services are not available in areas of Naif and Al Sabkha.
- Ramadan period from 5th May to 4 June may have some restrictions on the Belly Dance shows.
- Dates may change based on the season time or UAE Law.
- Wear lose clothing in summers and carry a jacket during winters.
- Carry sunglasses, comfortable shoes, hat, and sunscreen with you.
Article Title: Dubai Desert Safari: Premium Red Dunes and Camel Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp
Article first published on July 30, 2019.