Dubai New Years Eve 2019 is one of the most awaited moments by everyone around the world. Each year, Dubai organizes one of the most beautiful new year events, you never able to see anywhere. It’s a popular new year destination among the travellers from around the world. Each year, the number of tourist attractions during new year are increasing. We are 100% sure that, you would have an amazing experience by spending your new year celebrations in Dubai.
You should not have to worry about your trip and pleasure in Dubai, as the city offers everything for all age group, and activities. Do not forget to reserve your hotel now to get confirmed hotel reservation as well as less rates on new year dates. Which is the best hotel for new year celebrations in Dubai? Let’s see!
Dubai New Years Eve 2019: Best Hotels for Celebrations, Best Places to Stay, Best Hotels to Watch New Year Fireworks and More
1. Burj Khalifa (To See Amazing Fireworks or Lighting Show)
Burj Khalifa is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the world for New Years Eve celebrations. From previous year, they have started showing light-show instead of fireworks for the viewers. It’s an amazing place to see people from all around the world, happiness on their faces to see an amazing event. It’s a great opportunity to have lifelong memories with your loved one.
To have seamless experience, Traveljee strongly suggests you to stay near the Burj Khalifa for easy access to the site. It is one of the best and easiest ways to reach Burj Khalifa during new year moments.
- Roda Al Murooj Hotel (0.7 km from Burj Khalifa) – Reviews: 8.5
- Downtown Apartments with Fountain and Burj Khalifa View (0.5 km from Burj Khalifa) – Reviews: 7.2
- Sofitel Dubai Downtown (0.6 km from Burj Khalifa)
- Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai (1.2 km from Burj Khalifa)
- Dusit Thani Dubai (1 km from Burj Khalifa)
- Mondo Living – 29 Boulevard (0.6 km from Burj Khalifa ) – Reviews: 7.9
- Mondo Living – Executive Towers (1 km from Burj Khalifa ) – Reviews: 8.0
- DAMAC Maison Dubai Mall Street (1 km from Burj Khalifa ) – Reviews: 8.0
- Steigenberger Hotel – Business Bay (1.2 km from Burj Khalifa ) – Reviews: 8.5
- DAMAC Maison Cour Jardin (1.2 km from Burj Khalifa ) – Reviews: 8.9
- Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai (1.2 km from Burj Khalifa ) – Reviews: 9.1
2. Sofitel Dubai Downtown, Downtown Dubai (Must to Stay Hotel)
Sofitel Dubai Downtown is one of the most beautiful and amazing hotels in Dubai to spend your new year. The hotel is located just 0.6 km from Burj Khalifa, the focal point of celebration in Dubai. You could easily watch amazing fireworks and lighting show from your own room, if located on upper floors.
It is the preferred hotel near Burj Khalifa for amazing view of other skyscraper on new year fireworks. To get amazing hotel deals with lowest rate possible, then please reserve it from this link.
3. Atlantis, The Palm
I think, Atlantis, The Palm do not require any introduction for travel lovers. It is one of the best luxury hotels in Dubai to spend your precious moments. They are located on Palm Jumeirah, a beautiful and peaceful place to welcome new year. They organizes one of the best New Year’s Party in Dubai. We strongly recommends you to reserve your hotel room at the earliest from our recommended portal.
4. Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai
Did you require any introduction to this amazing hotel chain? Shangri-La Hotel is located just 550 m from centre and easy access of Metro. The hotel offers an amazing view of Burj Khalifa, the focal and centre point of the celebrations. You could easily watch Burj Khalifa’s fireworks as well as many other new year fireworks held in Dubai, if your room is located on upper floors.
To get the best available rates in the market for new year dates, we strongly recommends you to book from our recommended portal / website.
5. Steigenberger Hotel – Business Bay
Steigenberger Hotel – Business Bay is a popular luxury hotel to celebrate and stay in Dubai for new year celebrations. They offer one of the best views of Burj Khalifa for watching amazing lighting show and other fireworks. They are popular in Dubai to watch amazing view of the NYE fireworks. For best rates available online, please visit this portal.
6. Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Jumeirah Beach Hotel is a beautiful hotel and amazing tourist attraction for the celebrations of new year party / event in Dubai. They organizes one of the most amazing New Year’s Eve fireworks in Dubai.
As the hotel is located on beach, you would have an amazing experience of celebrating new year with nature instead of locking up yourself in concrete buildings. So, hurry up! Reserve your hotel room at Jumeirah Beach Hotel from this link to get good deal.
7. Palm Islands
Besides the above mentioned popular hotels / places, Palm Islands is considered as one of the unique places / destinations in Dubai to welcome new year. A lot of popular and luxury hotels are located near the Palm Islands to get amazing view of NYE fireworks.
8. Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab is one of the most beautiful and luxurious hotels in the world. It is considered as one of the best places to stay in Dubai for new year’s celebrations. Due to it’s popularity, people starts booking / reserve their hotel room as early as after completion of previous new year!
I think, you didn’t require more introduction to this best, and most luxurious hotel in the world. Do not forget to reserve your hotel room from our recommended portal to get best hotel deals.
Besides the above mentioned hotels, Traveljee strongly recommends the following hotels to stay in Dubai during new year.
- Renaissance Downtown Hotel – Reviews: 9.1
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana – Reviews 8.5
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai – Reviews: 8.7
- The Oberoi Dubai – Reviews: 9.0
- Emirates Grand Hotel, Trade Centre – Reviews: 7.6
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, Trade Centre – Reviews: 8.5
- Millennium Plaza Hotel – Reviews: 8.0
- Fairmont Dubai – Reviews: 8.3
- Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates – Reviews: 8.9
Article Title: Dubai New Years Eve 2019: Best Hotels for Celebrations, Best Places to Stay and More
Article last re-published on April 4, 2018.