Elegant Emerald Maldives is the ultimate dream hideaway from the chaotic routine of life. Allow yourself to feel pampered with a completely isolated experience and services that offer a pleasurable holiday full of fantasy and exciting activities. Embraced with an unequaled range of adventures, luxury, and services, Emerald is ideal for both couples looking for romance and families in search of an overall experience.
Soak your senses in the aroma, flavors, and taste of international cuisine at the Aqua Restaurant and the Beach Club Grill. Can’t wait to get there and wondering how to get there? Let us see how to reach Emerald from Male Airport.
By Seaplane Transfer from Male Airport
To reach Emerald Maldives from Male Airport, a seaplane transfer is organized by the resort. To avail of this facility, visitors need to pay an extra charge. It takes 40 minutes to reach Emerald Maldives from Male International Airport.
If you are planning to choose seaplane transfer, please note Seaplane transfer facility is available during the daytime only. Please keep the resort informed about your travel schedule in advance prior to your arrival.
Let’s take a look at the Seaplane Transfer Rates.
For stays until 20th Dec 2021, the transfer rates are:
- Adult: USD 570 for a round trip (inclusive of all taxes).
- Child (2-12 years): USD 340 for a round trip (inclusive of all taxes).
- Infant (0-1 years): free transfer
For stays beyond 1st December 2021 until 23rd December 2022, the transfer rates are as follows:
- Adult: USD 590 for a round trip (inclusive of all taxes).
- Kids (aged between 2-12 years): USD 360 per kid for a round trip (inclusive of all taxes).
- Infant (0-1 years): No charges.
Don’t forget to make your reservation from our partner page here to get the best deals.
By Domestic Flight + Speedboat Transfer from Male Airport
Emerald Maldives can also be reached by domestic Flight transfer of 35 minutes from Male International Airport, followed by a speedboat transfer of 25 minutes. An amazing journey of approximately 1 hour, please note down the charges.
For stays until 20th December 2021, the charges for the round trip are as follows:
- Adults: USD 530 per adult (inclusive of all taxes)
- Children (aged 2-12 years): USD 270 per child (inclusive of all taxes)
- Infant (0-1 years): Complimentary transfer trip.
For stays between 21st December 2021 and 23rd December 2022, the charges for the round trip are:
- Adults: USD 540 per person (inclusive of all taxes).
- Children (aged 2-12 years): USD 280 per child (inclusive of all taxes).
- Infants less than 1 year get Complimentary transfer.
Also checkout another island resort: How to Get to Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
The Seaplane charges include luggage allowance. One person can carry a permitted weight of 20kg for check-in luggage and 3 kg for hand luggage. The maximum weight for any bag cannot be more than 32kg. Any weight in excess of the permissible limit is charged at US$5.00 per kg plus applicable taxes to be paid directly at the check-in counter. Please note Excess Baggage Fee is subject to change without any prior notification by the service provider.