Settled in the serene surroundings of Rasdhoo Atoll, Kuramathi Maldives is an island resort that promises an extraordinary Maldivian affair to its guests. The resort is perfect for all occasions and moods, whether it is a vacation with your spouse, love, or your family, the villas and the grand amenities at Kuramathi Maldives will certainly give you a beautiful remembrance for a lifetime.
How do I get to Kuramathi Maldives from Male Airport? Transfers are a concern in the Maldives especially if this is your first time in this island country. But no worries, as our little guide, will resolve all your concerns and queries. Coming up in this article, we have listed all the transfer-related info for commutation between Male International Airport and Kuramathi Maldives including available modes of transfer, their charges, operating hours, and much more. So, let’s see!
How to Get to Kuramathi Maldives Resort from Male International Airport?
Kuramathi Maldives Resort is located at a distance of approximately 57 km from Male International Airport and is easily accessible by the given modes of transfer. The transfer arrangements are carried over by the reservation team at the resort, do connect with them regarding your scheduled flight arrival and departures well in time to ensure delay-free arrangements.
Transfers by Seaplane
A Seaplane is the default mode of transfer between Male International Airport and Kuramathi Maldives, please connect with the team about your preferred choice of transfer. On reaching Male International Airport, you will be welcomed by Kuramathi airport hosts who will guide you about transfers for Seaplane through the Seaplane terminal. You can access the lounge facility there to relax and refresh yourself while waiting for your turn. The Seaplane takes about 20 minutes of time for transfers between the desired destinations.
Seaplanes in the Maldives are operated between 06:00hrs to 15:30hrs i.e., during daylight hours. Guest with flight schedules beyond this may have to book an overnight stay nearby Male Airport to catch the earliest available flight the next day. Transfer Charges are given here as:
- Adult: USD 353 per adult plus taxes (12% GST)
- Child (up to 12 years): USD 213 per child plus taxes (12% GST)
- Infants (below 2 years old): complimentary transfers (provided no seat occupied and no complimentary baggage allowance given).
Transfers by Speedboat
Guest can also transfer by Speedboat. An Airport Representative of Kuramathi at Male International Airport will guide you about transfers by speedboat. Speedboat transfers take approximately 90 minutes of time to reach the desired destination. Transfer charges of Speedboat are mentioned below:
Speedboat Transfer Charges for Round Trip:
- Adult: US$ 148 per adult, taxes included
- Child (up to 12 years): US$ 74 per child, taxes included
- Infants (below 2 years old): complimentary transfers
Don’t forget to make your reservation at the earliest from this page.
Speedboat Transfer Timings:
For arrivals at Male Airport to Kuramathi:
- Speedboat Departure from Male Airport at 10:30 hours (for flight arrivals at Male Airport between 06:00hrs and 10:00hrs)
- Speedboat Departure from Male Airport at 14:00 hours (for flight arrival at Male Airport between 10:00hrs and 13:30hrs)
- Speedboat Departure from Male Airport at 16:30 hours (for flights arrival at Male Airport between 13.30hrs and 15:30hrs)
For departure from Kuramathi to Male Airport:
- Speedboat Departure from Kuramathi at 06:00 hours (for flights departing Male Airport between 09:00hrs and 12:00hrs)
- Speedboat Departure from Kuramathi at 09:00 hours (for flights departing Male Airport between 12:00hrs and 17:30hrs)
- Speedboat Departure from Kuramathi at 14:30 hours (for flights departing Male Airport after 17:30hrs)