Rambagh Palace Jaipur is one of the most expensive hotels in India by room / suite cost. It’s an amazing hotel to celebrate your wedding, birthday party, or wedding anniversary. It’s a good place to celebrate every moment with your loved one, thanks to it’s beautiful infrastructure and royal hospitality. For hotel reservations at the best available offer, it’s recommended to book early.
Rambagh Palace Jaipur offers variety of hotel packages to their customers / guests. It is always recommended to buy beverages, food and other things from hotel to experience true luxury.
Rambagh Palace Jaipur Dinner Cost, Price Per Night, Room Cost, Booking Reservations and More
Room Cost / Suite Cost / Price Per Night, Room Cost Per Night
The cost of per night for suite and room are given below. The rates are subject to change, availability, and season (high or low). However, your experience at Rambagh Palace Jaipur will be amazing in each room!
- Palace Double Room (1 King bed) – Rs. 43000 + Rs. 12040 taxes and charges
- Palace Twin Room (2 twin beds) – Rs. 43000 + Rs. 12040 taxes and charges
- Royal Suite with Garden View (1 king bed) – Rs. 265000 + Rs. 74200 taxes and charges
- Historical Suite with Garden View (1 king bed) – Rs. 62500 + Rs. 17500 taxes and charges
- Luxury Double Room (1 king bed) – Price not available
- Grand Royal Suite with Garden view (1 king bed) – Rs. 5,00,000 + Rs. 1,40,000 taxes and charges
- Grand Royal Presidential Suite with Garden view (1 king bed) – Rs. 9,50,000 + Rs. 2,66,000 taxes and charges
Dinner Cost /Dinning Prices
It’s a costly hotel for dinner and dinning in Jaipur. In India, it is included in the expensive hotels by suite / room price per night. The cost of dinner at Rambagh Palace Jaipur is given below.
- Tandoor Chicken – Rs. 1400 (Non-veg)
- Dal Baati Churma – Rs. 1700 (Veg)
- Bajre Ki Roti – Rs. 350 (Veg)
- Masala aloo dum – Rs. 1300
- Tandoori ki roti – Rs. 250
- Masaledar Mutton – Rs. 1700
- Safed Chawal – Rs. 500
- Makai ki Roti – Rs. 250
- Telangana style fish curry – Rs. 1700
For new year celebrations, a special gala dinner is organised each year at the Rambagh Palace Hotel, Jaipur. An usual charge for this gala dinner (on new year eve only) is Rs. 18000/adult, and Rs. 9000/child. On December 24, a special gala dinner is organised for guests. A charge of Rs. 7500/adult, and Rs. 3750/child is taken on this day.
To get one of the best hotel deals for this amazing royal palace hotel, visit this page here.
Article Title: Rambagh Palace Jaipur Dinner Cost, Price Per Night, Room Cost, Booking Reservations and More
Article first published on March 11, 2019.