Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel Shanghai New Year’s Eve 2019-2020 is one of the most awaited moments for everyone. It is world class luxury hotel located opposite the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. They offer free Wi-Fi, city views, sitting areas and best cocktail lounge. Besides this, they offer one of the best celebration atmospheres in Shanghai.
In this article, we have tried to offer you every information about New Year’s Eve Celebration at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel Shanghai. So, let’s see!
6 COURSES CLASSIC
Appetizer (Choose 1)
- Smoked Chicken Terrine with Apricot, Pistachio and Shallot Vinaigrette
- Tapas Platter with Parma Ham, Roasted Pear, Brie Cheese and Arugula
- Smoked Duck Breast Carpaccio with Rucola Salad, Grana Padano and Mustard Mayo
- Smoked Salmon & Cod Mousseline with Crispy Lavosh
- Crab Cocktail, Tomato, Avocado and Crispy Bread Crisps
- Tuna Nicoise, Green Bean, Potato, Egg, Tomato
- Crab Bisque with Crab Cake
- Tomato Soup with Parmesan Cheese
- Pea Soup with Duck Roll
- Chicken Consommé with Spring Onion, Ricotta Cheese Ravioli
- Butternut Squash Bisque with Lobster Spring Roll
- Asparagus Soup with Foie Gras Dumpling
- Braised Mussel with White Wine
- Seabass with Cherry Tomato
- Pan-Fried Salmon with Mustard and Cream Sauce
Pre dessert(Choose 1)
- Lemon Sorbet with Citrus Crumble
- Lychee Champagne Sorbet
- Irish Frappuccino
MAIN COURSE (Choose 1)
- Grilled Spicy King Prawn with Zucchini Fondue in Daikon Shoots and Truffle
- Grilled Wagyu Beef Tenderloin with Garlic Mashed Potato, Broccoli & Port Wine Sauce
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Cheese Bake Potato, Dried Tomato, Black Truffle Sauce
- Grilled Angus Rib Eye with Grain Mustard Gnocchi, Asparagus Served with Choice of Peppercorn, Red Wine, Mushroom or Béarnaise Sauce
- Braised Lamb Shank with Creamy Spinach, Fava Bean
- Slow-Cooked Wild Rice with Cream Sauce, Asparagus, Parmesan Cheese, Black Truffle (V)
Desserts (Choose 1)
- Mango Cheese Cake
- Chocolate Fondant with Vanilla Sauce
- Vanilla Crème Brulee
- Chocolate & Hazelnut Parfait Twice Toasted Hazelnut Biscuit, Milk Tea Espuma
- Chocolate Mousse with Vanilla Crème
COFFEE & TEA
The price for the above mentioned set menu is RMB890/pax. (US$126/pax).
To make hotel room or suite reservation at the best prices, visit this website here. Please make your reservation well in advance.
Is There Any New Year’s Eve Fireworks Event in Shanghai?
New Year’s Eve Fireworks is one of the most important attractions for any city. We are sorry to let you know that Shanghai city has a “can’t let off fireworks in public” police, so they don’t have fireworks.
Article Title: Take 6-Course New Year’s Eve 2020 Dinner at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel Shanghai
Article first published on November 23, 2019.