Morbi is one of the hot favorite industrial hub of Gujarat as well as India. It is not directly connected through Indian Railway lines. Anyone can use Wankaner as bridge destination to reach any place in India. There are lots of trains pass from Wankaner towards Rajkot-Okha nad Ahmedabad – Surat – Mumbai. So, it is very easy for travelers to reach these popular destination from Morbi via Wankaner.
If you wants to reach Wankaner then Demu (Diesel multiple unit) train is the best option because it has connection of main trains i.e. Saurashtra Mail, Saurashtra Janta, Bandra – Surat – Jamnagar Intercity, Jabalpur Veraval (Bhopal Express) and so on trains. So, it is always better to use DEMU train as medium to reach Wankaner and then get your main train.
Time Table (Schedule) of Wankaner to Morbi Demu Train
- Scheduled Departure 07:10 AM Scheduled Arrival 07:55 AM
- Scheduled Departure 09:30 AM Scheduled Arrival 10:15 AM
- Scheduled Departure 12:10 PM Scheduled Arrival 12:55 PM
- Scheduled Departure 04:10 PM Scheduled Arrival 04:55 PM
- Scheduled Departure 07:20 PM Scheduled Arrival 08:05 PM
- Scheduled Departure 10:00 PM Scheduled Arrival 10:45 PM
Time Table (Schedule) of Morbi to Wankaner Demu Train
- Scheduled Departure 06:00 AM Scheduled Arrival 06:45 AM
- Scheduled Departure 08:10 AM Scheduled Arrival 08:50 AM
- Scheduled Departure 10:25 AM Scheduled Arrival 11:10 AM
- Scheduled Departure 01:05 PM Scheduled Arrival 01:50 PM
- Scheduled Departure 05:05 PM Scheduled Arrival 05:50 PM
- Scheduled Departure 08:20 PM Scheduled Arrival 09:05 PM
Please note that we have took care for the latest time table and schedule from the Indian Railways official website. Generally, Schedule changes every year or at any time when new train introduced and started. So, it is advisable to get new time if you have important train to catch. I have seen demu train time changed twice in one year. We will try to keep update this webpage.
Recently, Indian Railways has introduced new train between Rajkot to Morbi. You can get more information here.
Article last re-published on May 28, 2015.