St. Patrick’s Day 2016 is the most awaited Irish festival in Charlotte, which would be celebrated on March 19, 2016 Saturday by all the people. The full name of this parade is Annual Charlotte St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Charlotte Goes Green Festival. It is one of the most popular St. Patrick’s Day Parades in the United States of America. A large number of people attend this parade each year. The city also organizes a good number of St. Patrick’s Day events to celebrate the festival. An Irish pub is the best place to celebrate with your friends and lover.
Schedule of Charlotte St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2016 / 2016 Charlotte Goes Green Entertainment
- 10:00am – 12:00pm – Recorded Music (Irish & Celtic)
- 12:00pm – 12:20pm – Rince Na’ Eireann Dance School
- 12:30pm – 12:50pm – Grandfather Mountain Highlanders
- 1:00pm – 1:45pm – Federal Clan Kings
- 1:45pm – 1:50pm – Announce Parade winners
- 1:50pm – 2:10pm – Walsh- Kelley School of Irish Dance
- 2:20pm – 3:05pm – Carolina Ceili
- 3:10pm – 3:30pm – Rince Na’ Eireann Dance School
- 3:40pm – 4:30pm – Federal Clan Kings
- 4:40pm – 5:00pm – Walsh- Kelley School of Irish Dance
- 5:10pm – 6:00pm – Carolina Ceili
How to Watch Charlotte St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2016 Live Streaming Online
To watch the live streaming of Charlotte St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2016 online, then please visit the official sites of the national as well as state level news channels. We are also recommending you to visit the official site of the organizers.
If it is your first visit to the city of Charlotte, then do not forget to visit the following tourist attractions.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Time Warner Cable Arena
- Discovery Place
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
- Freedom Park
- U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Carolinas Aviation Museum
- Harvey B. Gantt Center
- Wing Haven Gardens and Bird Sanctuary
- North Carolina Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- Ovens Auditorium
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Charlotte Convention Center
- Ray’s Splash Planet
Article last re-published on March 8, 2016.